Friday, August 21, 2009

HP You on You: I'm a Nick

Hello all! I recently discovered this YouTube contest being put on by Hewlett-Packard. I made a video and entered the contest. Basically I had to describe who I am in sixty seconds without showing my face. This made me question myself: Who am I? The result is here:




I put a lot of time into the video and I am very proud of it. But I need your help, dear reader.

If you like my video, it would be greatly appreciated if you went to YouTube and rated my video 5 stars. You see, the finalists and winners are in large part decided by the community votes. So please, if you like my video, head on down and rate it here!

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oops - I didn't rate it five stars. But I rated it one star, five times. That's the same thing, right?

    ReplyDelete